Sunday, November 14, 2010

MASK


There are many kinds of masks, there are masks for different occasions like spooky/scary masks for halloween, santa/reindeer for christmas, there are also masks that represents certain culture, like the KABUKI MASK that represents the theatrical culture of Japan, there are also these FACE PAINTS which also represents the culture and history of the ancients, and those RITUAL MASK that is worn for ceremonies and rituals.

MASK is an article normally worn on the face, typically for protection, performance, or amusement. But no matter what kind of mask we are wearing it serves its no. 1 and most common purpose "to hide whats on the other side, to cover up for what is underneath. CONCEALMENT"

People whose wearing a mask is very difficult to read, you cant see whats beyond the mask, you cant see their tears, laughs, grin, happiness, anger and some of their emotions. Its not that easy to wear a mask, every mask has its character which you should portray upon wearing them.

I met a girl, she wants us to be best friends. But we just met, I dont know her that much, all i know is I can be of help to her. She ask me to write her sumthing and this is what came out:




Pitied by herself, maybe envied by others
Absolutely loved by someone and definitely has cried for another
She see herself the way she does, maybe its different from what i think she was
Maybe once or twice i heard her thoughts
Thoughts that made me think what kind of battle she have fought
Still fighting, still struggling or maybe looking for something
Too much face for a few mask
Would you trust this or that
The difference between her lips and her eyes
Her frowning face while in a smiley mask
What is lie and what is not, I hope I know what else she got
One thing I knew
Shes not all that



She has a great mask, she drinks with us, have fun with us and hangs out with us. When I glance at her she smiles, but every time she smiles, you can always see her frowning eyes. Like most of the mask we see these days, our face is covered, but not our eyes. Right now im still looking forward in knowing her more. 
As she asked me to be her best friend, I think its just right for me to understand her and help her whenever in need. I think.! =)

-nosebleed ako pramiz.!

No comments:

Post a Comment