Thursday, November 25, 2010

Imagine



One of my interests is writing. Writing anything, thoughts, a song, a poem, writing things that people can’t imagine I’d write and I also make some stories of different genre.


Most of the time when I’m listening to a song or watching a movie or reading something I wish that I was the one who made it. Making a hit isn’t that easy.

I always have this one song in mind that I wish I was the one who write it, it’s a very meaningful song which we can apply to almost anything. “IMAGINE” by the former Beatles member John Lennon.

After this song came out, many tried to make a rendition of this song. I hope you guys will love this. This is a version of different young artist from Raw Session, it’s their tribute for the late great John Lennon.


In memory of John Lennon (October 9th 1940 – December 8th 1980)

By:
Dave Davis
Tiffany Alvord
Aj Rafael
Jess Delgado
Amy Heidemann
Sid Sriram



No comments:

Post a Comment