Sunday, January 2, 2011

What a Holiday

Hi there! Happy New year to everyone especially to you (the one who is reading this).


I just want to share my holiday with you guys. At first my Christmas is awesome. As I wrote before, I received an early Christmas present in the form of Surgical Operation.

Well, last October 2009 I was diagnosed with Grade 3 Bilateral Nasal Polyp with Sinusitis. As much as I understand it is the forming of mucous inside on the nasal due to infection.
I know I had it since I was in H.S. it’s just that I ignore it. Actually when I was young I always have this runny nose thingy, and I think it’s because of my sinusitis.
Believe me it’s not that easy, for me it’s tolerable after living with it for almost 10yrs. Breathing in my mouth only, not being able to smell, impaired hearing and sight, severe headaches and I can’t communicate well with people face 2 face.
I almost give up playing guitar because I can’t hear if I’m hitting the right note.

And then, December 6, 2010 came, that was the day of my operation. Yes I’m scared, and I’m really really scared. But I survived..IIIIIIIMMMMM AAALLIIIIIVVEEEEE..hahah…!
Thanks to all the doctors and the nurses at Manila Doctors’ Hospital and thanks also to those co-patients/wardmates/friends/people idk what to call them but they helped me A LOT.!
No I’m on recovery, but starting to act as a normal one.


For my New Year, aside from celebrating it with my cousins and their families. Just an hour ago I received an email. It says there that I can be an admin of Meg Imperial’s Official Fan page, well I applied for it though.!=) I love Meg Imperial, I love the way she acts, her smile, her moves and almost everything about her. I like her so much that I actually want to be with her, to know her more and to marry her..haha..!=p I actually wrote an entry about her before(http://wackeejackee.blogspot.com/2010/11/youre-beautiful.html). But me being one of the admins of her official fan page is not it, I also received a video from her congratulating me as a winner of her photo editing contest (http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1732853810838). If only someone can see me right now, I hope I’m with someone right now so he/she can wipe this smile on my face.

Well, im really happy receiving these special gifts this Holidays, I hope that this is just the start and im hoping for all of us to become what we want and to continue praying to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment