Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ms. Amazona =)

Sometimes we meet someone, we see someone and get attracted to them. Idk why but I met this girl, from Enchanted Kingdom. She’s a performer at the said place and after they perform they have this picture taking moments, souvenirs and stuffs.


Im hoping to see her again.!=)

Then I approached this guy and asked if he and I can take a picture for a souvenir but he went straight inside their room and then I keep looking for someone (a performer that is in costume) to take picture with.




Then this pretty lady approached me and asks me if I want to take a picture with her, so I said yes and we took a picture together. While reviewing the picture on my camera I saw our picture together (ms. Amazona performer..hehe..) and I look closely on her painted face and saw someone, I saw a pretty girl who is performing there and took a picture with me. Then I started looking for her on that same place, but I never saw her again.

I went to this ride and I was falling in line for about an hour, then I heard from the announcement that this group will perform again, I have no choice but to continue waiting in line because it will be my turn after 4 people..

I missed the chance seeing her again.!=(

No comments:

Post a Comment