Sunday, January 16, 2011

kat...

Whatever we do and whatever we say, there’s still this someone who knock us off our feet. And for me.. it will be the Anglo-Filipino model, actress and television presenter/VJ and the former host of Wowowee. Katherine Anne Brown Alano or we all know her as Kat Alano.


Kat Alano
Being born on July 9, 1985 it makes her 2 yrs. Older than me..haha.!
What I like about her.!?

First, I love the way she move her eyes, the way her eye looks like. The sabog on the expression of her eyes makes me stare at them till I can, haha.!

Well, second would be her accent, may be because she’s from England her accent when speaking Tagalog sounded so sweet.

I relly don’t care about her height i'm probably too small for a woman her height.!=p

I also love the way she move, the way she walks and the way he turns around.
I love everything about her.

If I pass by a girl who’s exactly like her, believe me. I won’t let her slip away.

I love you Kat Alano.



6 comments:

  1. LOL @ sabog expression..nyahahahah...
    dami mu typo parekoi..-__-

    ReplyDelete
  2. mabilis akong ma attract sa tao e..same or opposite sex..

    pero its just a plain attraction.!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAME sex??? O___O tama nga hinala kow!!! badetz karin noh????

    ReplyDelete
  4. mejo my timplang berde dugo q e.!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. uwaaaaaaahtdapaaaak!! alam ni phol yn?? hahahaha mas la2ke p ata un sau ee!! kaloka ka!!!! >__<

    ReplyDelete
  6. taaaammmaaaa..aq ung chix samin dalawa e..=)

    ReplyDelete