Wednesday, December 1, 2010

maagang pamasko

Hopefully I will be receiving an early Christmas present this December 6, Monday.


At last, my long wait is over. Last year, I found out that I have a Grade3 Bilateral Nasal Polyp with Sinusitis, but I think I knew it even before I was diagnosed. I have it way back, when I was 10 or something, but I’m just ignoring it because I never thought that it would result to this.

About 5 or 6 years ago I felt something inside my nose which causes me to sneeze often.
It felt like something is blocking my nose, so I have to breathe thru my mouth and luckily I learned how to. I mean I get used to it, after all, I drink and smoke. Some people don’t know how it feels like to be in my situation, because they haven’t experienced this kind of thing yet.

Actually I don’t know why I’m writing this, all I know is I’m excited, happy, and im toooootaaallly scared for my operation. After the doctor told me the procedure..boooom..it really scares me. Hahaha..!

Ill write a better one after my operation, I wish to have a documentation of it.! Medyo wala ako sa mood magsulat ngaun dahil sa kaba e..i just want to share this lang..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment